As a Digital Designer, you will be responsible for designing digital assets for projects and ensure delivery is on time and within scope and standards.
- To develop the design ideas, brainstorm the concepts and the solutions based on creative briefs and clients' business strategies.
- To conceptualise and design the interfaces for various platforms with an emphasis on user experience.
- Design social media contents, website architecture, wireframe and user interface.
- Presenting innovative ideas supported by quality research and industry knowledge.
- Provide up-to-date and current market trends in art and design.
- Able to assist client-servicing teams to strategise all types of advertising collaterals.
- Ability to prioritise & work well under tight deadlines and willing to work long hours if required.
- A good team player and able to lead, guide & motivate the team.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in advertising agency or similar preferred.
- Minimum qualification in post graduate diploma, bachelor's degree or professional degree.
- Experience and knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe XD.
- An excellent sense of design, typography, layout and colour composition.
- We encourage fresh graduates to apply if they believe they are able to take on the role and are driven, keen to learn and surpass expectations.
- Full-time role
- Knowledge of additional skills such in HTML, CSS and web design will be an advantage.
- Work remotely
To apply for the position send us your resumé at email@example.com.